It is a lot of work to plan a SQL Saturday, and also a lot of fun. The third edition of SQL Saturday in Denmark will be no exception. The team is already putting a lot of effort in finding and contacting sponsors, which luckily are often more than willing to contribute to the event.
The first hurdle of planning the preconference is now over and we are really proud to announce the 2 days of preconference for the event. In my opinion we have found the right mix of development, DBA and Business Intelligence sessions to offer for our preconference.
All of them presented by some of the best speakers on this planet. This year, we have the pleasure to be hosting preconference with the following speakers
Day 1 (17 september 2015 9:00)
- Dandy Weyn (B|T) : Self-Service BI – Power BI and many others … game on!
- Alberto Ferrari (B|T): From 0 to DAX
- Mark Broadbent (B|T) & Régis Baccaro (B|T): Implementing Business Intelligence & SharePoint High Availability Solutions
Day 2 (18 september 2015 9:00)
- Uwe Ricken (B|T) Analyze and document your SQL Server like a professional / consultant (½ day)
- Magi Naumova (B): Inside SQL Server Plan caching and parameterization (½ day)
- Dejan Sarka (B|T): Data Mining Algorithms in SQL Server, Excel, R and Azure ML
- Andreas Wolter (B|T): New Index technologies: Clustered ColumnStore and In-Memory OLTP: the good and the bad
That will make it a very tough choice to decide which preconference to attend. On the other hand the price of these being so low you probably don’t even want to choose but attend both days.
Early-bird pricing for full day preconference :100 €
Early-bird pricing for half day preconference :60 €
Full day preconference :130 €
Half day preconference :90 €
All precons will take place at Microsoft HQ in Hellerup – Tuborg Boulevard 12 – 2900 Hellerup
Be sure to book your ticket as seating is limited.
For the conference itself we already have more than 97 sessions submitted by 43 speakers from 13 countries making it a challenging yet interesting task to have to pick and plan sessions.
Luckily we managed to get a new venue this year so we have room for many attendees.
For the whole story about the SQL Saturday event follow #SQLSatDenmark and have a look at www.sqlsaturday.com/413